Monday, November 19, 2018

BEGINNING

Hey people!


Welcome to my blog!


 Its my very first entry since I'm new here so please don't expect my work to be good nor perfect. I will try to do my best in my entries and please feel free to give me suggestions on what topics i should write on and criticism is allowed, just be open and tell me what you think about my piece and i shall use it to build my writing skills.

 So the reason why i decided to create a blog is really not interesting, so basically i was just scrolling through the Internet and the thought of it just came across my mind and I'm like why not give it a try! Another reason is because i just wanted to share my thoughts in written form, pour my mind out so people could know my thoughts,opinions etc. For some reason i just feel free writing everything down because its a way of getting information abroad so people can access it as well, so i just want people across the globe to know about me and maybe relate to my thoughts.

So i may,or may not give out my personal information like my name, country inhabited and all, but i will make a nickname y'all can refer me to, real age, gender and not so personal information too.

Let me start like this:

My name is Lons.
I am a female aged 14. 
I am a Libra - Birthday : 5th October
I am a Christian.
I am currently in 8th grade (2018)

If you want to be friends, you can go ahead and follow me on my two instagram accounts and feel free to hit me up, i respond to all texts.

https://www.instagram.com/mvmc.ig/
https://www.instagram.com/official_lillons/

If you want to know more about me,please let me know and i will publish a post on it.

Bye y'all, stay safe!

x Lons

No comments:

Post a Comment